Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis have been named the ‘World's Sexiëst Vegetarians’ by animal right group



Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis and British pop star Leona Lewis have been named the ‘World's Sexiest Vegetarians’ by animal right group People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Other sexy vegetarians in the list were Kristen Bell, Russell Brand, Emily Deschanel, Milo Ventimiglia, Casey Affleck, Abbie Cornish and Hayden Panettiere. Kiedis revealed that he turned vegetarian after learning about the worldwide depletion of fish in the oceans and after his baby's doctor recommended a healthy vegan diet for the child.

"Soon after I went vegan, I saw some documentary footage of what happens in the factory farming of cows... It sealed the deal," Contactmusic quoted Kiedis, as telling PETA.

Leona said: "I am vegetarian so I don't have clothes, shoes, or bags made from leather or suede or any animal products... I'm on a mission. I am totally against animal cruelty."

Archive