Shweta Kumar is all set to make her grand debut

Actress Shweta Kumar is young, beautiful and has a strong filmi background. And now she is all geared up to hit the celluloid opposite Himesh Reshammiya.

Daughter of film producer Inder Kumar, Shweta is all set to make her grand debut in a role previously essayed by Tina Munim in Subhash Ghai’s blockbuster Karz.

But does she think that she has managed to get an easy entry in Bollywood? “See, I was always the part and parcel of the industry. But it’s true that now I will be seen on the screen as an actress. As far as my filmi background is concerned, I feel that it plays no important role as it is the talent of a person that can only provide stability to one’s career in Bollywood. I can manage to get one or two projects because of the Bollywood preface of my father, but if I am not talented then no one would risk his big investments on me,” says she pragmatically.

Be it acting classes or dance training, Shweta ensured that she leaves no stone unturned before making her debut.

Presently she is busy with her current project, but would definitely love to do some good movies in days to come. After this she would be working in a film which would be produced by her father.

As an actress Shweta love masala movies.

Archive