Bipasha Basu has not been able to celebrate Durga Puja

Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu is depressed because she couldn't head back home to Kolkata to celebrate Durga Puja with her family and, to top it, beau John Abraham is also not in town.

The last time Bipasha attended the puja it was five years ago.

She has not been able to join her family for the celebration, thanks to her hectic work schedule.

'Every year it has become the same. For the last five years, I've been trying my level-best to make it home to Kolkata. But it never works out. This year I'm busier than ever.

Bipasha describes her relationship with god as conversational.

'My everyday interaction with god is one-to-one. I don't know any religious mantras though I love to hear my mom when she chants the shlokas and mantras during any puja in my house.'

Archive