Prachi is upset with the rumours of a 'hidden boyfriend'

At 17 she played the mother of two kids on small screen, and now at 20, she has successfully played a homemaker married for four years, in her debut film released recently. While her film is winning accolades, Prachi is quite upset with the rumours of a 'hidden boyfriend', who, reports claim, has been given a role in Ekta Kapoor's serial. The petite lady fumes and clarifies her stand to NT.
Compliment her on the overwhelming response to her film and Prachi says, "I think I have just been very lucky. In my teens I bagged a good serial, which made me a household name. Then I got the chance to participate in the dance reality show Jhalak dikhhla Jaa, wherein I got the chance to prove my dancing acumen. And as the cherry on the cake, I got this film with Farhan Akhtar, which is being liked by people. I am really thankful to God for giving me such wonderful opportunities."

While her career is going great guns, the reports claim that it is the glow of love, which is adding some more radiance to her life. Try telling this to Prachi and she actually seethes, "I know exactly how these silly rumours started. Somebody came to interview me recently and out of the blue I was asked as to why I was ‘hiding Varun,’ my so-called lover ‘who has now got a role in Ekta's serial.’ I simply laughed and told that particular scribe 'I don't know what you are talking about.' It was so weird!
While she's waiting for the right guy to come along, will she stay away from television? "I would never say never because you have to eat crow later. But to be honest, I don't want to do daily soaps right now because they take a lot of your time. I don't mind doing reality shows though, but basically I am concentrating on films,"

Archive