Eva Longoria’s a lazy housewife!

Eva Longoria has joked that she has let herself go since becoming a wife.

The Desperate Housewives’ star, who married basketball star Tony Parker last July, claims she exercises less since her wedding.

Eva, 32, says, “Now that I’m married, I don’t have to try so hard. Only kidding! Like most women I go through phases of working out hardcore and then two months of not touching a bar bell. Now I mostly work out because I feel better when I do, not because of any other pressure. Luckily my body doesn’t change much. I’ve been the same weight since college.”

The actress also insists she works out to improve her health not her looks. Eva, a former beauty queen adds, “I grew up as an athlete, so I wanted to be strong and healthy, not so much thin and beautiful. So that’s not what I work out for.”
Eva Longoria’s Hot photo album
1 /2 /3 /4 /5