The Octomom – Nadya Suleman shows off her sizzling bikini body


The Octomom – Nadya Suleman who created history by giving birth to 8 healthy children last year, has lost weight and showed off her sizzling curves. She was flaunting her curves in the bikini shoot for the Star magazine.

She was around 270 lbs earlier and now she has dropped 150 lbs. she is now a svelte 120 lbs, and has curves that could give competition to a professional model. She claims that she lost weight naturally and didn’t take the help of plastic surgery at all. “No way, I would feel like I cheated,” said Octomom. “I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally. My friends call me Rubber Band because I always snapped back so quickly after my other kids!”

The 34-year-old Nadya has 6 children, prior to giving birth to 8 children last year on 26th January 2009. She said that proper exercise, and a healthy and nutritious diet is the secret behind her new figure.