Heidi Montag wants to have more cosmetic surgery


Heidi Montag says that she is beyond-obsessed with cosmetic surgery and wants to have some more procedures done. She recently had 10 cosmetic procedures done in a day, in an apparent bid to improve her appearance. She appeared on Tuesday’s “Good Morning America” and spoke about how people view her, after her admission that she is obsessed with cosmetic surgery.

She was also questioned on the topic, that what kind of message she is sending across to the other women, with her addiction to cosmetic surgery. Then she replied that she does what she thinks is right for her. She said on Good Morning America that, “I’m living in my skin, and I look in the mirror and it’s my career and my life, and you only have one. So, I want to take advantage of everything and be the best me, in and out, every way.”

The 23-year-old also revealed that right now her breasts are ‘triple D, F’, but ideally she would like them to be ‘H’. The emphasis was on ‘H’ as her name ‘Heidi’ also starts with the same letter. Besides this she revealed in detail the procedures that she underwent in order to improve her looks. “I had a little bit of botox, an eyebrow lift, my ears tucked, I had my nose re-aligned, fat injections put into my cheeks, my lips done and I had my chin shaved down,” she said.