Shweta’s ethnic charm spreads the magic at LFW

Shweta BharadwajShweta Bharadwaj, the Mission Istanbul fame actress enthralled the audiences at the Lakme Fashion Week, Mumbai o the 27th of March,2009 by walking the ramp in a beautiful ethnic wear designed by Abdul Halder. At the show Tabu and Nagarjuna were also present as guest of honor and Shweta got huge applauds and accolades for carrying of the look very gracefully.

Actor Sonu Sood also shared the ramp with Shweta and both were donning the ethnic look.

Shweta has always been the show stopper for Abdul Halder shows.Shweta who has the ability to look different in every frame, beautifully carried the ethnic look for the fashion week. Says Shweta “Abdul is not only my personal designer but also my good friend. He knows exactly which look suits me well, so I just let him decide my wardrobe”.

Archive