Marisa Miller revealed the secret behind her stunning six-pack

Marisa MillerMarisa Miller has revealed how she cheats cellulite when getting ready to strut in a swimsuit.

The California native also revealed the secret behind her stunning six-pack.

“Skin is huge and there are so many great bronzers. Self tanners were a little funky ten years ago but the color is a lot better now. Thats the most important thing, if you have a little glow it really hides imperfections - bruises, spider veins, we all have little cellulite, I box a lot, I spin and I surf. I try to mix it up. I obviously have to be in shape 24 hours and the gym can be super monotonous, so I just get outside and try to make it fun so my body doesnt get bored,” Fox News quoted Miller, as saying.

However, the stunner does have to cheat a little in order to hide her cellulite when getting ready to strut in a swimsuit.

Archive