Wedding on the cards for Kelly

Kelly Brook is determined to tie the knot with her Titanic actor lover Billy Zane in 2008, after postponing last year’s ceremony following her father Kenneth’s death in November.

The British actress said, "We were going to get married last year but then my father was diagnosed with cancer so obviously we just weren’t able to do it. I’m torn between having something really small in England and something in Greece because that’s where Billy is from."

The former Smallville star revealed she is terrified about having to choose a wedding dress. She said, "Choosing the dress is the scariest thing. I think it will depend on location and climate. My all time favourite wedding dress is the one Grace Kelly wore. She looked spectacular. "

Kelly thinks Zane will make a great dad. The 28-year-old beauty says the pair "definitely" want children together, but have no immediate plans to start a family. She said, "Will we have kids one day. Definitely. But at the moment I’ve got four nieces and four nephews and that’s enough for me."