I’m not Britney’s landlord: Heidi

German supermodel Heidi Klum, who in an impulsive moment had suggested that troubled pop singer Britney Spears could come and live with her, is now regretting her rash act.

Heidi had apparently said on a TV show, “She can come live in our house for a couple of months. I would help set her straight.”

While Britney showed no signs of accepting the offer, she is apparently keen on sending her two sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 17 months, to play with Heidi’s children Leni, 3, Henry, 2, and Johan, 15 months.

A source close to Heidi said, “Britney is focused on having a play date. It’s been something she has wanted to do for a while now and she’s still determined to do it.”

But Heidi now claims she was forced to invite Britney under pressure. The TV show interviewer refused to believe she did not know Britney and Heidi ended up inviting the singer home as she did not know what else to say at that time.

“People always want to know what you have to say about Britney Spears and I don’t really know her. I met her once. All of a sudden I’m her landlord, basically... I don’t know what her thing is,” she said.