Lindsay Lohan spurns friends for sobriety

Trying to stay sober, Lindsay Lohan has turned her back on some friends.
The 'Mean Girls' actress, who left Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab clinic six months ago, has had to turn her back on all aspects of her partying lifestyle, including some of her former pals.
Lohan said, "There are friends that have been hard to hang out with because they've gone down a different path. But it's really hard because I'm the kind of person who wants to trust everyone."
Lohan also spoke about other troubled stars including Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears who have also experienced problems with drugs or alcohol.
She told Britain's Glamour magazine, "I think lots of people go through dark times, but it's even harder with everyone watching. It's a lot of pressure and I really feel for them, but I can't compare myself to them. Everyone is their own person and they will overcome it in their own ways."
The 21-year-old performer said she has so far managed to steer clear of alcohol and drugs, but finds it hard to abstain if she goes out.
Lohan has been seen allegedly drinking vodka and champagne while out clubbing. "I'm fine being alone during the day, but I hate being alone at night," she said. "I like having friends around me, but now I'd much rather be at home.
"But that's not to say I'll never go to a club again because I'd be lying."

Archive