Julia vows never to strip for films

Actress Julia Roberts has pledged never to strip for a film again.
The 40-year-old actress feels that those who shed their clothes for films are not staying true to their craft.
"I wouldn't do nudity in a film. To act with my clothes on is a performance. To act with my clothes off is a documentary," Contactmusic quoted, her as saying.
The ‘Pretty Woman’ star believes that nudity is not just her thing and even had to be persuaded to wear a bikini for new film ‘Charlie Wilson's War’.
She also admitted that she's not too confident about her sex appeal these days.
"I'm too tall to be a girl. I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad," she added.

Actor George Clooney poses with actress Julia Roberts at the American Cinematheque's annual benefit gala in Beverly Hills, California