Payel is now planning to get married !

Payal Rohatgi is on a high note these days. She talks to DT on love, life and things that matter to her most Payal Rohatgi's year long wait is finally over. Dhol has hit the theatres. With a sigh of relief, she says, "Not a single scene that I shot for has been cut. I am really glad to have gotten an opportunity to work with Priyan sir. I had my fingers crossed the whole time. I was very nervous. It is almost like one's first release's nervousness. But I think I will give myself a 7/10."
The non-glam image that Payal is sporting these days is a conscious effort to get better roles. And what's more? Payal is now planning to get married! "Yes I am going to be married to my work as an actress and will give my 100 per cent to it. As for a relationship with another human being , I don't have time," she giggles . "A woman doesn't really need that someone special to love and feel loved. She finds love in her mother's eyes, among her family and friends, like I have. I am really satisfied at the end of the day," she adds.
Payal is also happy to have a past which she terms as 'a wild one' . "You know, till the time you fall down you don't learn to walk cautiously. And that is what has happened with me. I did certain things, in certain ways and realised the good and bad of life. Now I know what path to take, which set of people to be with and how to lead a life less complicated . So I am really thankful to God for showing me both sides of the coin. I would not have valued my current phase so much otherwise," she says. But this pretty lass has not signed any movies right now, though she knows what deals to sign now. "You've got to spend some time in the industry to understand it and now that I have been here a while, I knows what do. I want to work with good filmmakers who have a vision. I am an actress and I am here to work. For me, the director and the banner matters a lot and I am also going to ensure that I don't repeat myself in every movie. I want to be a versatile actress and I have just begun," she concludes.