Drew Barrymore declares that she is single

Drew BarrymoreDrew Barrymore has dismissed all reports of a reunion with ex-boyfriend Justin Long, saying that she is single and loving it.
The Hollywood beauty who shot to fame while still a toddler in the Spielberg classic `ET` said that her relationship with Long was that of a good friend and nothing more, reported Us weekly.
"I love being single! It`s great! I get to be who I am and do what I want and be with the people I love. I feel like I have everything, and I`m very fortunate, and it`s a very rich, fulfilling time in my life," said the actress .
The reports of a rekindled romance first appeared when the pair starred together in the romantic comedy `He`s Just Not That Into You`. Barrymore and Long had met in 2007, but split in July last year.

Archive