Bipasha’s secret is out!


Bipasha Basu’s sizzling act in Race undoubtedly set every man’s puls racing. However, in her first Bengali film Sab Choritra Kalponik being directed by Rituparno Ghosh, the sexy actress has done an absolute U-turn.
A far cry from her glam avatar, she’s donned simple saris for this one, and the actress manages to look as convincing as the docile wife, as she did as the big screen temptress. Ask her about her versatility and she says, “The secret lies in not taking any of your onscreen images seriously. I am an actress and ready to be moulded into any character.
I do work on each look and never agree to any look, if I’m not convinced about it. Indian or western, both looks can be sexy, and both can be de-glam. I can carry both with as much ease only because I have no pre-conceived image about myself and am open to experiment.” Well, Bips your experiments sure seem to be having the perfect results each time. Touchwood!